Legal entity - PET collector
In order to become a PET collector as a legal entity, it is necessary for you to obtain a license for collecting plastic waste. The license can be issued to the already existing or to the newly established company for collecting waste. In both cases, we are here to help you. To find out more about the types of waste you can collect click here.
How to become a PET collector as a legal entity?
- You need to provide an enclosed area in which you could store PET containers
- After collecting the PET, contact us
- We will organize free transport of the collected merchandise if its in the territory of Serbia and Montenegro
- We will organize PET waste purchase from you
- You will get the best PET purchase price and the minimal quantity should be 100kg
- You will receive a document about movement of the waste we have purchased from you
In order to start collecting plastic waste it is necessary for you to obtain a license, and our company, as your partner, will be there to help you.
If you wish to collect the plastic containers individually, and not through a company, read more about it at How to collect PET as an individual?
To find out more about our factory for PET purchase and recycling, click on PET Reciklaza recycling factory or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.